Resi-Linx RLIR305 Compact Distribution Module
Compact Distribution Module for use in resi-linx® NEW 'linx-IR' Discrete Infra Red system, with RL-IR505 (Receiver Module and Flat Target). Advantage of Discrete IR control of specific AV devices from each zone, ideal where two of the same AV devices are installed in the one area. Ability to distribute to multiple zones with loop wiringconfiguration using RL-IR505, or star wiring via RL-IR170 IRDistribution Hub. Built-in LED's to show acknowledgement of IR commands and Power status. Includes switch mode power supply and Direct IR lead.
- Compact Distribution Module for use in resi-linx® NEW ‘linx IR’ Discrete Infra Red system with RL-IR505 (Receiver Module and Flat Target) or RL-IR600 (Tube Target) and RLIR700 (single) or RL-IR800 (double) Emitters
- Advantage of Discrete IR control of specific AV devices from each zone. Simply select which device/s you wish to control at each Target zone. Ideal where two of the same AV devices are installed in the same area
- Ability to distribute to multiple zones with loop wiring configuration using RL-IR505, or with star wiring via RL-IR170 IR Distribution Hub
- Seven emitter output ports (4 Common, 2 Discrete and 1 Direct), one target input terminal, and one RJ45 socket for expansion
- Built-in LED to show acknowledgement of IR commands and Power status
- Includes switch mode power supply and Direct IR Lead
- Foxtel Approved (Approval No: F30543) - works with all Foxtel and all other receivers
- Frequency Range: 20 kHz - 200 kHz
- Power Input: 12V DC 500mA Switch Mode
- Cable Requirement: UTP cable
- Max. Cable Length: Up to 60 metres
- Max. Targets per System: Up to 7 Targets
- Size (mm) body: 70 x 40 x 23
- Power Supply:
- Power Input 110 - 240V AC
- Power Output 12V DC - 500mA
- Connection - Power Out: 1.8m length with Female - 2.1mm minijack
|Unit Of Measure||1|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bourne Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.