Micro-Carbon-based Conductive Wire Glue AC and DC Low Voltage Circuits
Notify me when back in stock
WIRE GLUE is a micro-carbon-based conductive glue that connects wires together in one simple step, then conducts electricity. This is all without any soldering or heating, plus unlike solder, it's lead-free.
Wire glue is ecologically friendly, it contains no harmful chemicals or flammable solvents
• Computer Repair • Radio and TV Antennas • Ham Radio Repair • Science Projects
• Surface Mount Component Repair • Model Trains • Telephone Repair • Xbox / Xmods
• Solar Panel Wiring • Electrically Bond Fabrics • Repair Phone Lines
• Electrically Connect Steel & Aluminum • Cell Phone Repairs • Bell Wiring
• Install Phone Lines / Bell Wiring • Audio Systems • Car Stereo • Hobby Projects
• Home Electronics • Cable TV Connections • CB Radio • Flashlights
• Christmas Tree Lights • Boats/Marine
- Lead-Free and No Heating Involved
- For both AC and DC low voltage circuits
- Drying Time: To touch: 2 hours; Through: 12 to 48 hours (Depending upon temperature, relative humidity coating thickness, and substrate)
- Density: 0.6 grams per cubic centimeter
- Application Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 110°F (43°C)
- Service Temperature Range: 0°F (-17.8°C) to 180°F (82.2°C) constant; -20°F (-29°C ) to 200°F (93°C) intermittent
- Conductivity: 13.16 Ohms per cubic centimeter
- Net Wt.: 0.3 fl oz of Wire Glue per jar
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bourne Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.